[Spambayes] A fix for image spam???

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Thu Jan 4 23:26:30 CET 2007

As a long-time SpamBayes user who finds that SpamBayes seems to
be relatively helpless against image spam, I'm looking for
informed comment on the following, received from Sunbelt
Software:

	————— Start Quote —————

Does your Antispam solution catch Image Spam? Ninja Does!

Rather than using possibly unpredictable heuristics or
computationally expensive optical character recognition, Ninja
uses fingerprinting algorithms that generate identities from a
single piece of content. Leveraging the power of the Cloudmark
engine, fingerprinting algorithms offer the most efficient and
robust Image Spam protection to date!

Stop Image Spam today, with this free 30 day Messaging Ninja for
Exchange trial:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja-Download.cf

	————— End Quote —————

Can SpamBayes ever conquer image spam to ant substantial degree?

TIA
 - Bill

--
We take security very seriously. All outgoing mail is
certified Virus Free. To boost YOUR security visit