[Spambayes] spambayes question

sindywear at iowatelecom.net sindywear at iowatelecom.net
Tue Feb 27 21:24:06 CET 2007

Hi,

How do I uninstall Spambayes?

I have XP PRO SP2, Outlook 2003 Pro SP 2 with Spambayes installed.

A couple issues I am having:
-I see several Contacts in Personal Folders (like 8 of these folders and
it seems to be growing).  I'm not sure why there are multiples.
-I see the same with multiple growing number of Personal Folders.

-The Outlook client is receiving mail in 4 Folders.  Why is incoming mail
going to a particular folder?
   The 4 Folders are:  InBox, Unread mail, junk email and junk suspect.

I appreciate your support and expertise!  Thanks.

-Sindy Wear
sindywear at iowatelecom.net