[Spambayes] Messages disappearing

Petersen, Tom tom.petersen at sdsd.sdbor.edu
Fri Feb 2 18:36:21 CET 2007

I would temporarily disable or uninstall SpamBayes and try again, as I
don't suspect it is the culprit.  With it disabled, try the operation
again and see if the problem is still there, if so, it's not SB doing
it.

Have you looked under Tools and Rules to make sure something hasn't been
setup to move email around?  Do you have any plus sings on any of your
inbox folders indicating there may be a subfolder that the email is
slipping into?

My $.02  :)