[Spambayes] How do I use Spambayes with Gmail

John Wight j6going3over at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:52:11 CET 2007

Anyone here running sb_imapfilter.py on Windows?
if so, how do you installed it.

I use Gmail for my email, I am using Firefox for browser. And Yahoo for ISP.

I have seen up to 100 spam every day. I remove all spam as soon as I can.
Every night I run CCleaner. It finds all spam. Then I run the latest
d/l of  Spybot - Search & Destroy, and AVG Anti-Spyware, and
RootkitReveal.

I have avast! Antivirus and COMODO Firewall Pro runnig and D/d every
time they ask me too.

It possible, I would like to run sb_imapfilter.py on Gmail before I
read messages.

--
Johnboy