[Spambayes] Trimming a Junk Email folder

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Sat Dec 15 22:35:29 CET 2007

chermesh wrote:
> Let me sum up your view. Since spambayes training period is short, you would
> suggest delete my around 5000 spam messages and start from scratch. This
> makes sense. Still, if I find a way to test David Abrahams' suggestion, I'll
> try it first.
>
> Ran

I have about 60 messages in my training database now over the course of
the past few days (following my own "train just one message" rule of
thumb).  This method seems to be holding its own against my previous
60,000+ message database.  Plus it is WAY faster.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* MyTaskFocus 1.1