[Spambayes] installing spambayes

Ross Baker Ross.Baker at albertgoodman.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 13:32:00 CEST 2007

Hi I am reinstalling spambayes 1.4 on a windows xp sp2 with outlook 2003
sp2.

I have removed and reinstalled and completes successfully but the
toolbar and wizard do not load up in outlook after it is successfully
installed.

Any ideas

Ross Baker BSc (Hons), MCSA

Infrastructure Consultant

Albert Goodman, Mary Street House, Mary Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1
3NW
V: 01823 286096 F: 01823 257319
Website: <<http://www.albertgoodman.co.uk
<http://www.albertgoodman.co.uk/> >>

Email: Ross.baker at albertgoodman.co.uk
<mailto:Ross.baker at albertgoodman.co.uk>

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user(s) of
the e-mail address(es) to which it was sent and may be legally
privileged. Albert Goodman accepts no liability for the content of this
e-mail, or the actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

distribution or use of it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever,
and any actions taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.