[Spambayes] GOODDAY TO YOU

Hassan Yusuf inecsupplies at post.com
Sun Oct 29 01:53:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

       I was at the Lagos Chamber of commerce and industry to make enquiries on related matters when I got your contact. My is Hassan  Yusuf and I work with the Independent National Electoral commission (INEC).

Inec is the body that is organizing the next general elections in my country-Nigeria in April next year. An estimated 300,000 Ballot Boxes are to be used during the elections. This estimate was deliberate in the sense that not more than 180,000 of these Ballot Boxes will actually be used. However, we now have the budget for the entire 300,000 units officially approved for the procurement of these Ballot Boxes.

May I therefore ask? Do you have or could you recommend for use an account in a tax-free country or a comfortable haven to deposit the excess budget accruing from this estimate? This will be for our mutual benefits.

Please, confirm to me by a return email if you are able to provide such an account for use. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Hassan Yusuf.