[Spambayes] Thank you for sending us your question for Jennifer.

Dedrick Johnson giftofgracekennels at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 23:09:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

My name is Nicole Johnson.  I am a breeder of White Shepherds.  I and many
of my fellow White Shepherd breeders are very curious as to which breeder
Jennifer Aniston got her puppy Dolly from.  I was very thrilled to hear
about Jennifer Aniston getting a White Shepherd.  This is a wonderful breed
that can be trained to do just about anything.  If you could let us know we
would be very greatful as our curiosity is getting to us all.  Have a great
day and thank you for your time.
Nicole Johnson
Gift of Grace Kennels
http://giftofgracekennels.com/