[Spambayes] spambayes forwarding to a different host

Michael McDonald michael at magneticisland.au.com
Wed Oct 18 10:02:09 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I have just installed Spambayes on a server here, and have my mail server
configured on port 587. What I was wondering is there a way to forward mail
received by spambayes to the port 587 if spambayes listens on port 25.

Regards,
Michael McDonald

michael.mcdonald at michaelscomputers.com.au
<mailto:Michael%20McDonald%3Cmichael.mcdonald at michaelscomputers.com.au%3E>

Michael's Computers Magnetic Island
27 Somerset St,

Horseshoe Bay

Magnetic Island

Queensland 4819,

Australia
Ph: +61 7 47785980

Email: michaelscomputers at magneticisland.au.com

Web:  www.michaelscomputers.net

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING MESSAGES & ATTACHMENT VIRUSES
All outgoing email & attachments are antivirus scanned prior to leaving the
Michael's Computers Magnetic Island Network
and external Mail Server. We have verified that this message contains no
viruses however once again we recommend that you check
this message with your own Antivirus protection as we is not held liable for
any inconvenience or damage caused as a result.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY
This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know at:
customerservice at michaelscomputers.net then immediately delete it from your
system;
you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.