[Spambayes] Installation problem

Anthony Flesch anthony at fp2marketing.com
Wed Oct 4 02:22:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have installed Spambayes successfully twice before, but this time it did
not work. I'm feeling pretty idiotic, because it seems like I followed the
instructions.

I just got this new computer, and re-installed Outlook 2003. Operating
system is Windows XP Pro.

I clicked on the download link, chose a "mirror" (what's that?) and clicked
"download". I got a very quick status bar, and nothing more. I looked on my
desktop, and in my "programs" list, but could see no further instructions as
to how to install the Outlook plugin.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. For non-technical
users such as myself, step-by-step instructions would be much appreciated
also.

Many thanks for providing such a wonderful piece of software. It really
works!

Anthony

Anthony Flesch

Flesch, Pritchard & Peebler, Inc. (FP²)