[Spambayes] OT: How to send a Unix mbox of mail to an Outlook user?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Nov 29 06:04:48 CET 2006

I have a bunch of email messages in typical Unix mbox format.  I wrapped
them up in a MIME digest and forwarded them to my correspondent, but cc'd my
gmail address as well.  Gmail didn't do anything useful with the attachment
(like explode the digest into individual emails), so I'm skeptical that my
Outlook-using correspondent will get them in a form he can use.  I won't
know until tomorrow sometime, but I'm skeptical this worked.  Any thoughts?

Thx,

Skip