[Spambayes] Outlook Problems

Peter Dolukhanov peter.dolukhanov at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 16:26:27 CET 2006

Hi,

I am having issues whilst using SpamBayes Add-In with Outlook 2003.

SpamBayes stopped responding to Spam emails entirely, and the buttons on the
toolbar did nothing. To remedy this I uninstalled SpamBayes and launched
Outlook, the Toolbar however remained. So, I deleted that from the Toolbar
menu, checked the Add-Ins menu and SpamBayes was removed.

I reinstalled the plugin, now the plugin has started working but the Toolbar
has not reappeared. This basically means that I cannot "Delete as Spam" and
"Recover from Spam".

I have tried creating a new Toolbar, but I cannot find a location where the
commands can be added from.

Is there any way of reinstalling the Toolbar?

Thanks,

Pete