[Spambayes] Thank you for sending us your question for Jennifer.

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Mon May 29 08:38:25 CEST 2006

Tony,

I don't read the tabloids or watch E! but perhaps there is yet another
DVD box of Friends? (boring) Or Jennifer A. has started her own clothing
line? (boooring)
Perhaps there is a subliminal message in there? (perhaps interesting)
Or... perhaps this is a very clever plot of spammers trying to "poison"
our spambayes databases? (not unlikely)

Or perhaps we just have to apply Ockham's Razor: don't attribute to
malice what can easily be attributed to stupidity or ignorance...

Amedee.