[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 24 12:37:59 CEST 2006

> I am intrested to get a look at the db file.Is there a way to open
> the database ?

The source distribution includes sb_dbexpimp.py, which can convert
the database to/from a CSV file.

> i trained the application with a good and bad folder definition .
> After thhat i put two different email with bad and good content in the
> bad (Junk) folder and the good folder. Both EMail have the same
> Sender Adress.
> After that i'm sending to SpamBayes more Emails with good content
> from this sender adress.
> I see that the SpamBayes classified all this email as bad emai
> (junk..)!!
> Does it not means that Spambayes only recognized and classified the
> header of emails
> (only sender adress and so on)

The email address is only one token that SpamBayes considers
(SpamBayes does not have any white or blacklisting).  If you are
unsure why a message received the score it did, please use the "Show
Spam Clues for this Message" function and send us the message with
clues.

=Tony.Meyer