[Spambayes] SpamCrunchers project starting up

John Draper lists at webcrunchers.com
Fri May 12 20:44:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think you guys in SpamBayes might want to know about this.  I'm
starting up
the SpamCrunchers project this time.  I might have mentioned it a few years
ago, but back then, I wrote proof of performance code and ran it for 3
months,
and it was responsible for fingering and shutting down more then 750,000
zombie
hosts controlled by botnets.

We would like to add a spambaysian to our list of project members because we
want to deploy and integrate some of the work you guys are doing into our
system.

All of our work is done in Python, and we are considering using Twisted
Python
for our client-server functionality.

We are just getting started in this project, and we meet on AIM, Skype
or Email
for the time being, and if you're in the LA area, we meet in person at a
free WIFI
coffee shop in the Valley.

Contact me at this address, but please don't change the subject line,
because
that's how I can dig your response from the 3000 list messages I get per
day.

Regards
The Crunchman