[Spambayes] SpamBayes Ports & multiple servers

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Sun May 7 20:48:24 CEST 2006

Hello all,

My first post to the group.

I use the Pegasus email client. I have two pop3 servers
for two separate accounts. On the configuration page
under "SpamBayes Ports" it says "This port must be
different for each monitored server, and there must
be a port for each monitored server." and to separate
them by a comma.

The only port I have found to accept email is the
default port 110. If I change one of the server ports
in Pegasus to 111, 113 or 113 (ad nauseum) and then
attempt a download, I get an error message in Pegasus
saying:

"15: Peer connect failure (the host has refused the
connection)."

Thus far in my endeavours it appears 110 is the only
port I have available to use for download.

As I need to use both servers, what might I try doing
as a workaround or solution?

Thanks for the consideration,

Gary