[Spambayes] Bug - not found on SourceForge tracker site

Scott Walsh SWalsh at gorr.state.ny.us
Thu May 4 16:39:00 CEST 2006

Thank you, Bill, for your reply.  I apologize for not responding sooner,
but I was away.

Upon returning to my office today, I opened Outlook; the StumbleUpon
emails (new & old) were not moved to the Suspects folder, as they had
previously.  So far, SpamBayes seems to be working just as it had:
perfectly.

Before typing this response, I checked the Filter settings, as you
suggested.  There were no check marks in the boxes, however, SpamBayes
was working perfectly fine prior to Tuesday, so I don't believe that
should make a difference in this case.  I did, however, change the
settings, enabling the "unread mail" restriction, perhaps staving off
the same problem from occurring in the future.

Again, thank you very much for responding.

-Scott

Scott Walsh
Special Assistant
NYS Governor's Office