[Spambayes] Outlook express 71% of mail will never hit spambayes , it by pases it?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 3 03:19:32 CEST 2006

> The last  few days most mail never gos thru the filter of the last
> 24 , 7 went thru filter 17 went right into mailbox, any ideas ?
> [...]
> 'DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery -- fatal region
> error detected; run recovery')

Your database is irretrievably corrupted, you need to remove it and
retrain from scratch.  To do this, either go into the web
configuration and change the name of the database (it doesn't matter
to what) and then restart SpamBayes, or go to your application data
directory and delete the bad database (preferably while SpamBayes is
closed).

Your application data directory is probably:

C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\SpamBayes

=Tony.Meyer