[Spambayes] exporting a configuration to new computer

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Jun 28 13:45:59 CEST 2006

Jesse's opinion is widely held, but my own experience contradicts it. Last winter I installed a new home computer and didn't bother to set up an initial database, instead letting Spambayes retrain from scratch. I was inundated with spam for a couple of weeks until the system got its mind right. Next time I don't think I'll be so lazy.

Bob