[Spambayes] can't start sb_server.py on Fedora Core 5 [Solved]

Claude Jones claudedjones at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 17:24:49 CEST 2006

I tried another search in the archives. I forgot to mention that I'd
installed ver 1,1a1 and then, had tried to downgrade. I was getting a very
abbreviated install routine, and knew that was my clue, but hadn't found the
reason why. Then I found this message:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes/2005-June/017397.html
The suggestion to run

*python setup.py install --force