[Spambayes] Program Will Not Load

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jun 16 00:03:17 CEST 2006

> When I start Outlook the program generates the attached message
> “unregistered” how do I register it?

There's no code in SpamBayes anywhere that includes the word
"unregistered".  Are you trying to register Outlook itself?  In that
case, you'll have to ask Microsoft.

If this is something to do with SpamBayes, can you be more specific?

[Your log files, as mentioned already, were odd.  You attached a log
from the POP3 proxy, which you shouldn't be using with Outlook, and
an empty log file from the Outlook plug-in - but the fourth oldest,
not the most recent].

=Tony.Meyer