[Spambayes] use pop3 proxy server

yahoo.de mpas1342 at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 14 18:04:32 CEST 2006

ok, let summary it to know, if i understood you!
you mean the the spambayes proxy
 is for the case where spambayes
plugin is not  exist for
a special mail client, or better to say
the proxy does not expand the functionality of the spambayes(has no special
feature;is that what you are meaning?

My next Problem question is a posting from yesterday, where nobody answerd
to it:
This command worked actually ever, but now will not work :)
??
Here the command and the Error:
D:\spambayes-1.1a2\scripts>sb_dbexpimp.py -e -d
 default_bayes_database.db -f 123.db.exporte

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\spambayes-1.1a2\scripts\sb_dbexpimp.py", line 246, in ?
runExport(dbFN, useDBM, flatFN)
File "D:\spambayes-1.1a2\scripts\sb_dbexpimp.py", line 128, in runExport
words.remove(bayes.statekey)

ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Thanks