[Spambayes] Can't review messages or train

Scott Goverman goverman at san.rr.com
Tue Jul 18 14:57:30 CEST 2006

I have read your troubleshooting guide but still need assistance.  I have been using Spambayes successfully on both Outlook and Outlook Express (I run both on a laptop using Win2000).  Recently I purchased a new laptop running WinXP Pro, and downloaded Spambayes.  During the installation, I specified both versions so I could continue to use Spambayes with both e-mail clients.  The program appears to be filtering (at least in Outlook Express), since most incoming messages have the header "unsure".  However, I am unable to train Spambayes.  When I click on the tray icon and select "review messages," a web browser window comes up but it is blank.  On my old laptop I used to get a listing of all my incoming messages and then I could train Spambayes.  Can you help?

Thank you,

Scott Goverman