[Spambayes] Spambayes eats my mails

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Sun Jan 22 01:07:23 CET 2006

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:28:04 +1300, Tony Meyer wrote:

> If this is not the case, please elaborate, and if at all possible,
> include the output of 'sb_imapfilter.py -c -t -i4' (perhaps changing
> to run through a test folder rather than your inbox).

Running through a test folder doesn't show this behaviour (unfortunately).

I saw another problem as well (a week ago): an assertion failed that
checked spamcount against nspam. I had to prune my (not very well trained)
databases to clear that issue.

I don't know what to do - as I have not changed my config, I can be pretty
sure that spambayes will delete my mails again when I have switched it back
to INBOX as it did the two times before.

Maybe running with -i4 and set to INBOX could help here?

Kind regards,
Alexander