[Spambayes] Training on unusual ham - any ideas?

bob posert bposert at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 18:04:09 CET 2006

Thanks Tim.  Of course now when I go to do  this, it classifies the messages as Ham.  Next time it happens  I'll post with the spam clues.  Of course, I've inoculated myself  against it ever happening again by publicly claiming that it's going to  happen :-).

  Again, thanks so much for this program.

  --Bob

Tim Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> wrote:
  There is no way to know why a message scores as it does without
looking at the "spam clues".  Generate those for one of these
messages, and share them here.