[Spambayes] Install Problems

Bair, Patrick pbair at state.pa.us
Wed Jan 18 17:22:40 CET 2006

I am having difficulty installing SpamBayes Version 1.0.4. I am using Outlook 2000 SP3 (9.0.0.6627) on a MS Exchange Server.

I am currently running SpamBayes Version 1.0.3 (January 2005) successfully. However, when I try to run the installation program for the update, I receive the following error message:

 <<ole0.bmp>>
I receive this message even though I have closed all Outlook Windows, and even after restarting Windows without Outlook. Any advice?

Patrick H. Bair, Esq.
Office of Chief Counsel
Pa. Dept. of Environmental Protection
9th Floor, Rachel Carson State Office Building
400 Market St., P.O. Box 8464
Harrisburg, PA  17105-8464
Tel.: (717) 787-1956