[Spambayes] Outlook Express "Train on a message, mbox file or dbx file" Does not Work

Michael Knight jmknight1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 15:42:33 CET 2006

I've read the FAQ, looked through the web site, and Googled for help with no results.

A good e-mail gets flagged as "unsure at spambayes.invalid" and goes to the Possible Junk folder.  I move it to a folder named "Good Mail".  From the home page, I browse to the location of the "Good Mail" dbx file and select it.  I click "Train As Ham".  The web page indicates "Training... Saving...Done".

When I return to the home page, the "Total emails trained" count has not changed.

Should the total emals trained increase by 1, or is there something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Mike