[Spambayes] not filtering

Hall, Barbara (PIRSA - SARDI) Hall.Barbara at saugov.sa.gov.au
Thu Jan 12 07:38:23 CET 2006

Further to the email below.  It appears that it filters emails that arrive
during the day, but will not filter ones already in the in box (but unread)
that are there when I first open it in the morning.  Which is the bulk as
they mostly arrive at night!

second log for today attached also.

cheers Barbara

 <<spambayes2.log>>

HI
my spambayes was working fine until Christmas.  I have reloaded it and it is
still refusing to filter.  Attached is the latest log.  Any ideas?

cheers Barbara

 <<spambayes1.log>>

The information in this e-mail and attachments (if any) may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken is prohibited.
SARDI, The South Australian Research and Development Institute, is the
research division of Primary Industries and Resources (SA)