[Spambayes] Asking for a help

Zhenya mzdorov at i.kiev.ua
Fri Feb 24 23:12:19 CET 2006

Здравствуйте, spambayes.

Dear friends!
I address you from Ukraine! I am very interested in your programme but
for better understanding of it I need all the information(instalation
and further using) in Ukrainian or Russian. If you have any, please send it to me or give contacts
where I can find it. All these information I need first of all for my
diploma paper. If I write my diploma I will be able to acquaint all my
mates with this programme. I need you programme for a practise part of
my diploma, because the main topic of it is Bayesian networks.
Thanks beforehand!
Wait for you answer if any.

--
С уважением,