[Spambayes] two email accounts on same machine and same user

SCMORRIS SCMORRIS at Marketing-Sales.com
Mon Feb 20 18:02:15 CET 2006

The only email account that is being subjected to the filter is the default
email account.  The two accounts are synchronized.

The machine is using Windows 2000; The version of Spambayes is the most
current as it was downloaded three days ago (I cannot find out what it is).
I do not know how to get the log files.
We initially downloaded the software in the Administrator user profile and
then followed the directions to include the user profile.  The Administrator
does not have any email accounts.
Ernie Bivona