[Spambayes] Extracting DB results

Shawn K. Hall shawn at 12pointdesign.com
Fri Feb 10 00:22:59 CET 2006

Hello all,

This may seem a bit unusual, but I need to be able to extract the
contents of the spam database into an SQL-capable database engine so I
can use the data for server-level filters. The data will be pruned
within the SQL-capable database to ensure that low-risk values are not
used across the board, but will use common entries to help manage the
spam before I ever have to download it.

Has anyone done something like this before?

How should I go about extracting the contents of my, rather huge,
"default_bayes_database.db" file? I have exactly zero direct experience
with Python, but I can learn.

Thanks in advance for any advice or pointers you all can offer,

Shawn K. Hall