[Spambayes] emails in outbox

Heather Bleacher hlbleacher at esn.net
Fri Feb 3 19:37:21 CET 2006

Everytime I forward a large email it keeps popping up an error message
everytime it sends/receives.  I have not had this problem until I got
SpamBayes.  I love the program other than that.  Is this a problem with
my computer or with SpamBayes.

Thank you!

Heather Bleacher, Purchasing Agent

Skill Creations, Inc

PO Box 1636

Goldsboro, NC 27533

hlbleacher at esn.net

919-734-7398 extension 216

919-735-5064 fax

Privacy/Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by
information which is privilege, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.