[Spambayes] Bad Hyperlink AGAIN

Frank H. Evans fevans at globalmedtek.net
Wed Dec 20 21:10:45 CET 2006

I do not see an email for a webmaster on the site so - under general
information the link troubleshooting.html does not work:

If you have a problem, the best way to help make progress is to look for a
similar existing bug report
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=498103&group_id=61702&func=browse>
and add any useful information you may have, or to open a new bug report if
your problem seems to be a new one. Please be sure to go through the
troubleshooting.html
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/spambayes/spambay
es/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html>
file that is installed with the plugin

Frank H. Evans
(818) 307-6807
fevans at globalmedtek.net

Suggest changing our email from ..Tech.. to ..Tek...

PS Also this hyperlink is non-op:

Mark Hammond's pywin32 extensions
<http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html> . Choose the
version which corresponds to the version of Python you downloaded.