[Spambayes] FREE LOVE SONGS

Billy Riggs briggs at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 00:03:07 CET 2006

Hi!  I'm looking for the owner of the www.divorcesongs.com domain name so I can offer to purchase it.  It's someone who goes by "Pudge Jan," but all emails from the site were returned.  Your name was linked to it via www.freelovesongs.com.

Any idea who Pudge Jan is and what her current email address (or phone number) is?

Billy Riggs
512-301-6905 (Texas)

It has removed 70428 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!