[Spambayes] Viewing and Using the Spam Score Field

Sue Edyvean Sue.Edyvean at stgeorges.nhs.uk
Mon Aug 14 17:27:17 CEST 2006

I am not a skilled user, but can do enough to get by. I am using
Spambayes Outlook add-in version 1.04, with Windows XP, Outlook 2002,
SP3

I followed the instructions on the spambayes 'help', then 'about
spambayes', to look at the Spam Score field in Outlook. This worked when
I last did it, but when I was trying to show someone else how to do it I
could not get it to work. I could set up a 'spam' field column, but it
didn't show anything. In the process I also messed up the column I had
already set up, which now only shows in number format, and not
percentage, and won't let me change it.

Have I done something silly, or has something changed?

Sue