[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes POP3 Proxy: [PROBLEM SUMMARY]

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Tue Apr 18 04:35:44 CEST 2006

> What is the serious pop3proxy bug?  Is it in the bug reports?

Dunno. From an exchange on March 27...

            -------------------
Bill H.> OK, I've picked up on Tony's suggestion and installed
proxy version 1.1a1 for Outlook Express.

Tony M.>I hope you meant the version in CVS (it should report
itself as 1.1a1 + IIRC). 1.1a1 has a serious pop3proxy bug.

On that note I experimented with it no further.

 - Bill H.

--
We take security very seriously.
All outgoing mail is scanned and