[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes POP3 Proxy: [PROBLEM SUMMARY]

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 16 07:44:20 CEST 2006

> Uninstalled  SB 1.0.4 which I could not get to work.  Installed
> 1.1a1 per your FAQ 4.21 setup for Outlook Express.

No!  The POP3 proxy (what you use for Outlook Express & SpamBayes)
does not work with 1.1a1.  Stick with 1.0.4, which definitely does work.

> Classified 5 or 6 emails as Spam or Ham.  Now find that I have no
> Unreviewed messages listed.

Have you retrieved any messages?  The review page only shows you
messages that have been classified by SpamBayes, so if you haven't
received any, you won't have any to train.  If you have, make sure
that you have set Outlook Express to connect to "localhost" and not
directly to your mail server (as in the FAQ).

=Tony.Meyer