[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 will not load SpamBayes

Linda Merrill magdalin at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 14 02:55:06 CEST 2006

First off, I have read the troubleshooting guide and tried everything in
there, including going so far as to delete the user data, and cleaning out
every reference to SpamBayes I could find in Windows.

Essentially, the Add-in isn't loading at all.  I go to COM Add-ins in the
Options->Other->Advanced Options and I can see SpamBayes there, but it is
not checked.  If I check it and click OK, when I come back to it, it is
unchecked.

It was working, and for some reason isn't now.  Also, here is a copy of my
one of my logs.  They were all exactly like this.

Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin

Registration complete.

I'm pretty much stuck, does anyone have any suggestions?

Linda Merrill

622 Cresthill Ave., NE

Atlanta, GA 30306

404 888-0422