[Spambayes] OUTLOOK EXPRESS , . FILTERING , NOT SEPARATING SPAN FROM HAM ECT.

THESEER theseer at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 02:48:15 CEST 2006

Did rebuilt got all to work (xp pro,) go to review  messages and all is separated but in outlook express all is send to the inbox . I readed about putting spam, ham , unsure in recipient list ,can not find recipient list  to add to . Anyone have any idea what I missed. I know I missed something but for the live of me can't find out what I did wrong. Any hely would be a big help.........

{theseer at comcast.net}