[Spambayes] Spambayes toolbars not visible

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Sep 23 07:04:50 CEST 2005

> I had Spambayes installed on my previous computer, and loved it. I
> just bought a new box, and downloaded Spambayes again. This time, I
> don't see the handy Spambayes options on the Outlook toolbar which
> I'm used to seeing ("Delete as spam", "Recover from Spam").

I presume you ran the installer?  Did you run it as a user with
administrative rights?  Did you run it as the same user that is
opening Outlook?  Did any errors occur during the install?

If none of that applies, please send us a copy of your most recent
(there's probably only one) log file, which is in the temp directory
- probably C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temp

=Tony.Meyer