[Spambayes] Spam score confusion

Erik Brown kirebrow at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 12:38:53 CEST 2005

Bill,

Make sure you are following these steps to create the Spam field:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook
2000/about.html#Installing_and_Configuring

Also make sure that you filter all the messages after training by going to
filter messages, browse the folders to filter in, then select "score
messages, but don't perform filter action".  What this does is update all of
the scores after you train.

Erik Brown