[Spambayes] Odd error message

Will du Pont WduPont at dellaw.com
Fri Sep 16 23:34:22 CEST 2005

Whenever I use the buttons "Delete As Spam" or "Recover from Spam" to do
what they are designed for, I always have one or more email messages
highlighted that I want to be moved to another box, either Spam or back
to the Inbox.  When I press the button the first time, nothing happens.
When I press it again, the email(s) go where I want them but I get a
message that says "No filterable mail items are selected."  Then I have
to click OK to get rid of that box.  What does that mean and how to I
get it to work right?

Thanks.
---Will