[Spambayes] Bug?

Loprete ploprete at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 17:30:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I installed your spam application a couple of weeks ago.  I had some
difficulties with performance (slow download of email; then email not
downloading at all, requiring me to reboot) and decided to uninstall it.
The uninstall seemed successful, except I got a message that said not all
components may have be removed and that I would need to do so manually.

I continue to have intermittent problems with email downloading - and have
to shut down Windows to restart and correct the problem.  As part of the
shut down, Windows tells me that a program called ThorConnWndClass is not
responding and that it is shutting it down.  It gives me the option of
shutting it down immediately.

Is this problem related to Spam Baye?

Patrick Loprete