[Spambayes] Moving from outlook add-in to server proxy

Anders Eriksson andis59 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:47:11 CEST 2005

Hello!

First I like to thank everyone that are involved in creating and supporting
SpamBayes!

I have used the Outlook Add-in for a couple of years now and it work very
well.

I have one problem! I use Outlook filter function to sort mails into
various categories and this filtering will take place before SpamBayes does
its work. This is a fault in Outlook...

So I would like to stop using the Outlook add-in and start using the
SpamBayes Server proxy.

I, of cause, want to keep my ham/spam database!

Would someone please, in a step by step way, guide me through the process!

// Anders
--
English isn't my first, or second, language.
So anything rude or strange are due to the translation