[Spambayes] URGENT-Stalker and Message Boards

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:20:34 CEST 2005

[Lisa Pankow]
> I am currently dealing with an internet stalker and would VERY much
> appreciate it if you can take down my information in the links below:

I'm sorry, but as you've discovered, public mailing lists get
duplicated all over the world.  In general nothing can be done to
remove messages from their archives.  For example, there's nothing I
can do to change anything in the "official" SpamBayes archives,
despite that I'm an administrator for this list:  the machine on which
the mailing list software runs isn't even in the same country, and I
have no access to it.  We have no connection of any kind to
www.mail-archive.com, or to any other copy you might find.

While you found a few copies of your message, there are more; for example,

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spambayes.general/17584

It's not my intent to depress you ;-), but to get across that what you
want can't be done.  I would if I could.