[Spambayes] Training & Modified

WIlly De Waele willydw at telenet.be
Tue Oct 11 14:19:19 CEST 2005

I sended following answer first directly to Tony.
Here is a copy:
*** quote
I'm using Outlook 2002 and SpamBayes 1.1a1 as plug-in.
The modified dates are modified due to "Score messages after training". This
is logic, since the "Spam" field is updated, I presume.
Now my (final) question: Is the "training database status" in the "General"
panel always updated?
In any case: SpamBayes is a nice tool to separate spam. Before I used
"MailWasher", I is a hell of work to "train" !!!
Thanks for your answer
Regards
Willy
*** end quote