[Spambayes] hari-kari

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 7 09:20:53 CEST 2005

> Maybe I won't go quite that far, but I am ready to scream.  I still
> cannot get SpamBayes to give me the  buttons on my toolbar.  It's
> definitely not learning, AND I can't teach it without sending
> clicking on those buttons!
> Today I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.   STILL no buttons.

Did you try the steps in the troubleshooting guide that I pointed you
towards?

> One of you out there offered to help for an amount of money I
> cannot afford.

That's very interesting.  I wonder if that means that we have someone
reading the list and regularly doing that.  Note that there's no-one
that's officially doing that, although there's nothing stopping
anyone doing so (although I don't know why they wouldn't make a
public announcement of their services).

=Tony.Meyer