[Spambayes] Inspecting images (was: SpamBayes to Handle EmbeddedImages)

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Mon Oct 3 15:31:35 CEST 2005

Of course, whatever the approach, the images must be fetched, which
often means letting the spammer know that you've received (and seemingly
viewed) their message, which encourages more messages.  If such a
feature were to be added, it should be disabled by default.