[Spambayes] 'Recover From Spam' Option in Menu?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 30 06:45:07 CET 2005

> I have recently reinstalled Spambayes onto my new laptop computer,
> XP Home.
> The filter is working fine, but in the menu for Spambayes, I do not
> see the option, Recover From Spam, as it was in the version I used
> on my other laptop (the previous version). Is that no longer an
> option with this latest version, or do I add it someplace in the
> Manager?

If you installed SpamBayes 1.1a1, then "Recover from spam" has been
renamed "Not spam".

This button should be on the SpamBayes toolbar, rather than in the
menu that drops down if you click the SpamBayes button - is that what
you meant?

The "Recover from spam"/"Not spam" button is only displayed when you
are in the unsure or spam folders - are you definitely in one of
those when it is missing?

=Tony.Meyer