[Spambayes] SpamBayes Improvement

Bardia Housman bardia at businesscatalyst.com
Tue Nov 29 22:08:54 CET 2005

Guys,

Firstly well done on spambayes. Been using it for quite a while now and
can't live without it. Nothing beats the spam as well as this does. I've
come across an issue which I think can only be fixed by you guys. I've
recently bought myself a BlackBerry. What happens is, when on the road
the blackberry downloads my email to my handheld device. Later when I
retrieve them in Outlook (via MS Exchange server) they are already
marked "read". Hence when they come to my Outlook inbox spambayes
ignores them and does not filter the email. Is there anyway for
spambayes to check for new mail coming into my inbox and filter
regardless of whether it is read or unread?

Many thanks and look forward to your feedback.

Cheers,
Bardia Housman